Our Customers deserve the best, these policies have been put in place so that we may better serve you.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
It is contrary to Kadence policy for any user of any of our services to effect or participate in any of the following activities through a Kadence provided service:
1. To post ten (10) or more messages similar in content to Usenet or other newsgroups, forums, e-mail mailing lists, consumer e-mails on our server or any other customers without consent, or posting to other similar groups or lists;
2. To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off topic according to the to the charter or owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
3. To send unsolicited e-mailings to more than (25) e-mail users, if such unsolicited e-mailings could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints; Any complaints received from our subscribers or non-subscribers of unsolicited materials will result in a charge of 150$ per complaint charged to the offending subscribers account automatically.
4. To falsify user information provided to Kadence or to other users of the service in connection with use of a Kadence service; and
5. To engage in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a Kadence account,re-mailer, or otherwise through a Kadence service or using a Kadence account as a mail-drop for responses or otherwise using the services of another provider for the purpose of facilitating the foregoing activities if such use of another party's service could reasonably be expected to adversely affect a Kadence service.
6. All Kadence connections are unlimited (not dedicated) in its access times. This means that the customer can use the connection for as long as they are at their computer. This DOES NOT mean that the customer can stay connected for 24 hrs a day on an unlimited connection. If the customer is online in front of their computer for 12 hrs a day or more this is fine as long as you are physically using the computer. All customers trying to use the account for dedicated purposes will be notified via e-mail about the problem. If the problem persists Kadence will charge the customer the appropriate dedicated charges for their connection speed.
7. Cancellations. It is the users responsibility to contact Kadence and inform us of your intentions in writing or via email. Account cancellations must be made 30 days prior to your next billing cycle.
Kadence considers the above practices to constitute abuse of our service and of the recipients of such unsolicited mailings and/or postings, who often bear the expense. Therefore, these practices are prohibited by Kadence terms and conditions of service. Engaging in one or more of these practices will result in termination of the offender's account and/or access to Kadence services. In addition, Kadence reserves the right, where feasible, to implement technical mechanisms which block multiple postings as described above before they are forwarded or other wise sent to their mentioned recipients. This policy addresses only the kinds of network abuse specifically enumerated above. In addition to these activities, Kadence's terms and conditions of service also prohibit other forms of such abuse such as harassment and the posting of illegal or unlawful materials, and Kadence will respond as appropriate to these other activities as well. Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit Kadence's actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities, and Kadence reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the Kadence service, and levying cancellation charges to cover Kadence costs in the event of disconnection of dedicated or dialup access for the causes outlined above. In addition, Kadence reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
If you have any questions, please contact Info@Kadence.net
All rights reserved © Kadence 1998